Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) and Child Nutrition Program (CNP) Coordinator
The FASD & CNP Coordinator is responsible for the day to day running of the program. This includes all aspects of program planning, implementation, and delivery. It is the coordinator’s responsibility to ensure that the highest standards of programming and delivery are maintained. The coordinator will work within an interdisciplinary health team to support communities, families, and children specific to FASD and CNP. The program encompasses prevention, identification, and intervention services using both traditional and western approaches for Paawidigong First Nations Forum communities.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Employer Paid Health Benefits
- Fifty-Fifty Cost Shared Pension Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Development
SUMMARY OF KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Background in health and/or social services and program administration/coordination or a minimum of two (2) years experience in program coordination and delivery
- Previous experience caring for or working with individuals with FASD is an asset
- Knowledge on FASD and Child Nutrition and how to research a variety of information for the development and distribution of education and awareness materials such as, but not limited to, the following: pamphlets/brochures, posters, fact sheets, display material, and other materials
- Knowledgeable of community services available for women and clients who may be concerned about alcohol use during pregnancy
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), organizational, planning skills, and strong presentation/facilitation skills to effectively deliver comprehensive education and awareness presentations/workshops in a creative manner
- Excellent computer skills
- Fluency in the Anishinaabe language is an asset
- Possess a valid class “G” Ontario Driver’s License with clean abstract and have access to a personal vehicle
- Successful completion of a criminal record check including a vulnerable sector check
How to Apply
- Fill out the form below to submit your cover letter and resumé (preferred method).
- Fax your resumé and cover letter to (807) 223-5012.
- Drop a paper copy of your cover letter and resumé to the following address:
Paawidigong First Nations Forum.
Attention: Human Resources
105 King Street
Dryden, ON P8N 1C1
- We thank all candidates for applying. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.